Monday, January 7, 2008

We are renovating in 2008!

Finally, my hubby agreed to have our house fully renovated this year. We have the plans drafted already by one of our architect friends. Work should commence by March and expected to be completed in 90 days. A lot of things needed to be done. And I bet, with our baby on the tow, I will not be able to return for work, within the year I think as I planned it. Anyway, that can wait. I am more excited about the renovation. Besides, I get to dictate what I wanted for the renovation.

One of the major things that needed to be overhauled in our humble house is the lightings. Whew! We are quite surprised at the cost we will be shelling for the lightings. Anyhow, my hubby and I agreed that the lightings are what really gives life and vibrancy on our house especially at night. So, the lightings took the highest priority. Thus, I began scouring the internet, and landed at Upscale Lighting homepage.

What followed next was spending the whole day browsing the online catalogues, looking at chandeliers, wall lights, Lemnis Pahrox LED Bulb, Meyda Tifanny Lamps, etc. While thumbing on the Brand overview Upscale Lighting, I cannot help but be enchanted by a hosts of available alternatives. The website literally offers all the known brands in the lighting business. Much more, gorgeous bathroom accessories, cute candles and candleholders, and mirrors are waiting for the taking. I do not know how my hubby will react with the list I came out with after this.

Who would not want a home that is beautiful inside and out? I have always argued that investing on a home to make it an ideal and beautiful place to live in is not a waste of money. Being comfortable at home is priceless.

No comments: