Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Great Income Source for WAHM

I may not be considered a bonafide WAHM, but am already thinking on that direction. I miss working in the office. On the other hand, I see my baby as my first priority. Besides my hubby’s income is more than enough for our needs and little luxuries. However, earning extra money for future needs is not bad at all.Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

I have just registered to Smorty. I have read a lot of reviews from other blogs that this is an excellent blog advertising network. Easy and fast approval of blogs. In fact, they approved my blogs in less than 72 hours. Not only that, several review opportunities were readily available for the taking. Isn’t that awesome? What more? They pay weekly, and the minimum review opportunity is pegged at USD6. No lower than that. If you are interested, here is a get paid for blogging site for WAHM’s or wife bloggers, like me. Click here to register today and start earning extra.

1 comment:

1stopmom said...

Thanks for the tip. I am going to give it a try. I really like your blog, I will be returning to visit