Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Insurance value for a mom like me

Divorce could be very devastating for a wife, like me, who depended entirely on the income earned by the husband. Worse, should a demise of one of our family members occur.

Life insurance is a good guarantee that is, guaranteeing the future of the lives of my family. Without which, the future seems to be full of doubts. Other housewives tend to think that paying insurance premiums is a waste or a chip on the household budget –I think otherwise. Insurance, particularly - term life insurance, is an investment for the future. My hubby just have an excellent term life insurance quote the other month on an affordable monthly premium. That little amount spared for this is a guaranteed huge amount for our beneficiaries.

Isn’t nice for a mom to continue on her daily chores and less worried about her future and the future of her family? Definitely yes. Oh, I almost forgot, I should have that life insurance quote for baby Mathew today.

No comments: