Friday, December 28, 2007

Support A Campaign Against Drug Addictions

Drug addiction is a menace to our society. I will do what I can to prevent this menace in invading my community. This is my way of protecting myself, my family and my baby. It is one of the reasons why I actively participate in Charity Boat Donations and encourage others to join.

BoatAngel accepts boat donations and sells them on ebay at www.charityboatsales.org for the prupose of creating and distributing (even free shipping) Free DVDs that feature anti-drug use campaign. One noteworthy accomplishment they have made is the movie D.O.P.E. This anti-drug use documentary movie, which stars skateboard legends Jay Adams from Dogtown's Z Boys, Christian Hosoi, Dennis Martinez (world champion), Bruce Logan (world skateboarding champion), features how they became famous, a legend in skateboarding, then became drug addicts and eventually recovered. I highly recommend this movie to be watched by schoolchildren. It serves as a warning. In fact, you can arrange with BoatAngel for group viewing. To give you further info what this is all about, please watch this trailer:

It is my prayer and hope that you will join and support this anti-drug use campaign. Thank you so much and may God bless your hearts! Happy Holidays!

No comments: