Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stretch Marks

If there is one thing that is regrettable about my pregnancy is the few stretch marks it left in my belly. The hubby was actually complaining about it. What used to be flat and smooth abs, now it is an old saggy, rough waist bag, he said. I have tried numerous stretch mark creams already, and I see little or no improvement at all. I wish somebody taught me how to prevent stretch marks. Unfortunately, none.

Divas-Blog.com somehow gave me hope about this problem. Here is a blog full of information about stretch marks, how to prevent and cure them. They have made a review of several stretch marks creams available in the market which included Revitol Stretch Mark Cream. You will find the reviews made here were thorough and objective, not just market-creating buzz type of reviews.

The tips proffered about preventing and curing stretch marks were practical and proven methods. How I wish that I have read this blog during my pregnancy. Anyway, it is not too late. I am so damn glad that I read this blog, I found hope. I am not alone; there are who share the same predicament like me. Now I know that I can regain back my flawless skin without resorting to surgery.

No comments: